2010 Wisconsin Code
Chapter 951. Crimes against animals.
- 951.01 Definitions.
- 951.015 Construction and application.
- 951.02 Mistreating animals.
- 951.025 Decompression prohibited.
- 951.03 Dognapping and catnapping.
- 951.04 Leading animal from motor vehicle.
- 951.05 Transportation of animals.
- 951.06 Use of poisonous and controlled substances.
- 951.07 Use of certain devices prohibited.
- 951.08 Instigating fights between animals.
- 951.09 Shooting at caged or staked animals.
- 951.095 Harassment of police and fire animals.
- 951.097 Harassment of service dogs.
- 951.10 Sale of baby rabbits, chicks and other fowl.
- 951.11 Artificially colored animals; sale.
- 951.13 Providing proper food and drink to confined animals.
- 951.14 Providing proper shelter.
- 951.15 Abandoning animals.
- 951.18 Penalties.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wisconsin may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.