2010 Wisconsin Code
Chapter 947. Crimes against public peace, order and other interests.
- 947.01 Disorderly conduct.
- 947.011 Disrupting a funeral or memorial service.
- 947.012 Unlawful use of telephone.
- 947.0125 Unlawful use of computerized communication systems.
- 947.013 Harassment.
- 947.015 Bomb scares.
- 947.017 Threats to release chemical, biological, or radioactive substances.
- 947.02 Vagrancy.
- 947.04 Drinking in common carriers.
- 947.06 Unlawful assemblies and their suppression.
- 947.07 Causing violence or breach of the peace by damaging or destroying a U.S. flag.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wisconsin may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.