2010 Wisconsin Code
Chapter 941. Crimes against public health and safety.
- 941.01 Negligent operation of vehicle.
- 941.10 Negligent handling of burning material.
- 941.11 Unsafe burning of buildings.
- 941.12 Interfering with fire fighting.
- 941.13 False alarms.
- 941.20 Endangering safety by use of dangerous weapon.
- 941.21 Disarming a peace officer.
- 941.23 Carrying concealed weapon.
- 941.235 Carrying firearm in public building.
- 941.237 Carrying handgun where alcohol beverages may be sold and consumed.
- 941.24 Possession of switchblade knife.
- 941.25 Manufacturer to register machine guns.
- 941.26 Machine guns and other weapons; use in certain cases; penalty.
- 941.27 Machine guns.
- 941.28 Possession of short-barreled shotgun or short-barreled rifle.
- 941.29 Possession of a firearm.
- 941.291 Possession of body armor.
- 941.295 Possession of electric weapon.
- 941.296 Use or possession of a handgun and an armor-piercing bullet during crime.
- 941.2965 Restrictions on use of facsimile firearms.
- 941.297 Sale or distribution of imitation firearms.
- 941.298 Firearm silencers.
- 941.299 Restrictions on the use of laser pointers.
- 941.30 Recklessly endangering safety.
- 941.31 Possession of explosives.
- 941.315 Possession, distribution or delivery of nitrous oxide.
- 941.316 Abuse of hazardous substance.
- 941.318 Salvia divinorum.
- 941.32 Administering dangerous or stupefying drug.
- 941.325 Placing foreign objects in edibles.
- 941.327 Tampering with household products.
- 941.34 Fluoroscopic shoe-fitting machines.
- 941.35 Emergency telephone calls.
- 941.36 Fraudulent tapping of electric wires or gas or water meters or pipes.
- 941.37 Obstructing emergency or rescue personnel.
- 941.375 Throwing or discharging bodily fluids at public safety workers.
- 941.38 Criminal gang member solicitation and contact.
- 941.39 Victim or co-actor contact.
OTHER DANGEROUS INSTRUMENTALITIESAND PRACTICES
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wisconsin may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.