2010 Wisconsin Code
Chapter 92. Soil and water conservation and animal waste management.
- 92.02 Legislative intent.
- 92.025 State soil erosion control goals.
- 92.03 Definitions.
- 92.04 Land and water conservation board.
- 92.05 Department.
- 92.06 Land conservation committees.
- 92.07 Land conservation committee; powers.
- 92.09 Land conservation committee staff.
- 92.10 Land and water resource management planning program.
- 92.11 Regulation of local soil and water resource management practices.
- 92.115 Municipal soil conservation on private lands.
- 92.12 Intergovernmental cooperation.
- 92.13 State and local agencies to cooperate.
- 92.14 Soil and water resource management program.
- 92.15 Local regulation of livestock operations.
- 92.16 Manure storage facilities.
- 92.17 Shoreland management.
- 92.18 Training and certification.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wisconsin may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.