2010 Wisconsin Code
Chapter 904. Evidence--relevancy and its limits.
- 904.01 Definition of "relevant evidence".
- 904.02 Relevant evidence generally admissible; irrelevant evidence inadmissible.
- 904.03 Exclusion of relevant evidence on grounds of prejudice, confusion, or waste of time.
- 904.04 Character evidence not admissible to prove conduct; exceptions; other crimes.
- 904.05 Methods of proving character.
- 904.06 Habit; routine practice.
- 904.07 Subsequent remedial measures.
- 904.08 Compromise and offers to compromise.
- 904.085 Communications in mediation.
- 904.09 Payment of medical and similar expenses.
- 904.10 Offer to plead guilty; no contest; withdrawn plea of guilty.
- 904.11 Liability insurance.
- 904.12 Statement of injured; admissibility; copies.
- 904.13 Information concerning crime victims.
- 904.15 Communication in farmer assistance programs.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wisconsin may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.