2010 Wisconsin Code
Chapter 90. Fences.
- 90.01 Fence viewers.
- 90.02 Legal fences; space between ground and bottom.
- 90.03 Partition fences; when required.
- 90.035 Public fences.
- 90.04 Effect of fences on action for trespass by animals.
- 90.05 How partition made.
- 90.06 Relocation of fence.
- 90.07 Division of partition fence.
- 90.08 Partition of fences in water.
- 90.09 Partition when land bounded by water.
- 90.10 Compulsory repair of fence.
- 90.11 Cost of repairs.
- 90.12 Apportionment of cost of fence.
- 90.13 Partition fence on newly enclosed land.
- 90.14 Fence on town line.
- 90.15 Fees of viewers; neglect of duty.
- 90.16 Record of partition.
- 90.20 Fencing of farm-raised deer that are not white-tailed deer.
- 90.21 Fencing of farm-raised deer; white-tailed deer.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wisconsin may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.