2010 Wisconsin Code
Chapter 885. Witnesses and oral testimony.
- 885.01 Subpoenas, who may issue.
- 885.02 Form of subpoena.
- 885.03 Service of subpoena.
- 885.04 Municipal judge; subpoena served in state.
- 885.05 Witness and interpreter fees.
- 885.06 Witness' fees, prepayment.
- 885.07 State witnesses in civil actions and municipal witnesses in forfeiture actions, how paid.
- 885.08 State witnesses in criminal cases, how paid.
- 885.09 Compensation of nonresident or indigent witness.
- 885.10 Witness for indigent respondent or defendant.
- 885.11 Disobedient witness.
- 885.12 Coercing witnesses before officers and boards.
- 885.14 Disclosure of information and sources by news person.
- 885.15 Immunity.
- 885.16 Transactions with deceased or insane persons.
- 885.17 Transactions with deceased agent.
- 885.205 Privileged communications.
- 885.23 Genetic tests in civil actions.
- 885.235 Chemical tests for intoxication.
- 885.237 Presumptions as to operation and registration of motor vehicle.
- 885.24 Actions for public moneys, immunity.
- 885.25 State actions vs. corporations or limited liability companies.
- 885.285 Settlement and advance payment of claim for damages.
- 885.365 Recorded telephone conversation.
- 885.37 Interpreters in municipal courts and administrative agency contested cases.
- 885.38 Interpreters in circuit and appellate courts.
- 885.40 Applicability.
- 885.41 Definitions.
- 885.42 When available.
- 885.43 Notice of videotape deposition.
- 885.44 Videotape deposition procedure.
- 885.45 Videotape costs; depositions and trials.
- 885.46 Videotape custody and preservation.
- 885.47 Videotape playback equipment.
- 885.50 Statement of intent.
- 885.52 Definitions.
- 885.54 Technical and operational standards.
- 885.56 Criteria for exercise of court's discretion.
- 885.58 Use in civil cases and special proceedings.
- 885.60 Use in criminal cases and proceedings under chapters 48, 51, 55, 938, and 980.
- 885.62 Waivers and stipulations.
- 885.64 Applicability.
USE OF VIDEOCONFERENCING IN THECIRCUIT COURTS
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wisconsin may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.