2010 Wisconsin Code
Chapter 881. Trust fund investments.
- 881.01 Uniform prudent investor act.
- 881.015 Investment companies, investment trusts and collective investment vehicles.
- 881.016 Employees and agents of a fiduciary.
- 881.02 Construction; court orders; written instruments.
- 881.03 Jurisdiction of court.
- 881.04 Investments under prior laws not affected.
- 881.05 Retention of securities by trustees.
- 881.06 Law governing existing instruments.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wisconsin may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.