2010 Wisconsin Code
Chapter 877. Actions by and against personal representatives, heirs, and legatees.
- 877.01 Tort actions on surviving causes.
- 877.03 Multiple personal representatives to be considered one.
- 877.05 Judgment not to bind realty.
- 877.06 Prosecution and defense of actions by personal representatives; setoff of claims against decedent; judgments, how appealed and paid.
- 877.07 Authority of deceased personal representative's personal representative.
- 877.08 Liability as executor of his or her own wrong.
- 877.14 Rebuttal of inventory.
- 877.16 Foreign personal representatives empowered to act.
- 877.17 Actions against personal representatives; when allowed; when not.
- 877.18 Action to recover from heirs, legatees; parties defendant.
- 877.19 Action against heirs and legatees; what may be recovered; costs.
- 877.20 Contribution among heirs.
- 877.21 Recovery against legatee; contribution.
- 877.22 Payment a discharge.
- 877.26 Accounts as evidence.
- 877.28 Limit of liability.
- 877.29 Debts charged upon realty not affected.
- 877.32 Judgment, how collected.
- 877.36 Debts, order of payment.
- 877.38 Defenses.
- 877.39 Extent of liability.
- 877.40 Preferred debts deducted.
- 877.41 Rights and liabilities of posthumous child and witness to will.
- 877.42 Estate of deceased heir liable.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wisconsin may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.