2010 Wisconsin Code
Chapter 87. Flood control.
- 87.01 Definitions.
- 87.02 Powers of department.
- 87.03 Petition for flood works.
- 87.04 Action on petition.
- 87.05 Scope of hearing.
- 87.06 Court review of dismissal.
- 87.07 Preliminary order.
- 87.075 Special procedure.
- 87.076 Financing.
- 87.08 Petition of board; modification of order, court review.
- 87.085 Federal cooperation.
- 87.09 Assessment of benefits.
- 87.095 Public park lands not benefited by improvement.
- 87.10 Collection of assessments; bonds.
- 87.11 When benefits exceed cost; when costs will exceed benefits; temporary borrowing; maintenance fund.
- 87.12 Flood control board, creation, duties, powers, pay, funds.
- 87.13 Disbursements by board.
- 87.14 Operation and maintenance.
- 87.15 Repairs, replacements and extensions; procedure.
- 87.16 Court proceedings given preference.
- 87.17 Trespass, penalty.
- 87.18 Lease, sale and lease with option to purchase the project.
- 87.30 Floodplain zoning.
- 87.304 Regulation of historic property in floodplains.
- 87.305 Use of certain facilities on St. Feriole island.
- 87.31 Floodplain and shoreland mapping assistance program.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wisconsin may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.