2010 Wisconsin Code
Chapter 862. Probate--accounts.
- 862.01 When personal representative shall account.
- 862.03 Account of personal representative adjudicated incompetent, deceased, or removed.
- 862.05 What charged to personal representative.
- 862.07 Value at which to account; what accounts to contain.
- 862.09 Hearing on settlement of account; notice.
- 862.11 Copy of account to be given to persons interested.
- 862.13 Objections to account.
- 862.15 Settlement of account.
- 862.17 Accounts; failure of personal representative to file.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wisconsin may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.