2010 Wisconsin Code
Chapter 860. Probate--sale, mortgage and lease of property.
- 860.01 Power of personal representative to sell, mortgage and lease.
- 860.05 Free of creditor's claims.
- 860.07 No warranties.
- 860.09 Contract of decedent to sell or lease land.
- 860.11 Special provisions in will; personal representative's duty to persons interested.
- 860.13 Who not to be purchaser, mortgagee or lessee without court approval.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wisconsin may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.