2010 Wisconsin Code
Chapter 857. Powers and duties of personal representatives.
- 857.01 Ownership in personal representative; management and control.
- 857.015 Management and control of certain business property by holding spouse.
- 857.03 Powers and duties of personal representative; in general.
- 857.035 Disposition of patient health care records.
- 857.04 Distribution of marital and other expenses.
- 857.05 Allowances to personal representative for expenses and services.
- 857.07 Allowances to personal representative for costs.
- 857.09 Procedure which may be followed when personal representative fails to perform.
- 857.10 Failure to comply with certain statutes.
- 857.11 Ordering personal representative to appear; costs.
- 857.13 Powers of surviving personal representative.
- 857.15 When personal representative removed, resigns.
- 857.17 Validity of acts of personal representative prior to removal.
- 857.19 When will proved after letters issued.
- 857.21 Appointment of successor personal representative.
- 857.23 Rights and powers of successor personal representative.
- 857.25 Continuation of business.
- 857.27 Personal representatives or trustees may form corporation or limited liability company.
- 857.29 Personal representative may plat land.
- 857.31 Immunity of personal representative.
- 857.35 Notification of spouse.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wisconsin may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.