2010 Wisconsin Code
Chapter 856. Opening estates.
- 856.01 Jurisdiction.
- 856.03 Wills in court for safekeeping.
- 856.05 Delivery of will to court.
- 856.07 Who may petition for administration.
- 856.09 Petition for administration, contents.
- 856.11 Notice of hearing on petition for administration.
- 856.13 Will must be proved; informal probate.
- 856.15 Proof of will and proof of heirs where uncontested.
- 856.16 Self-proved will.
- 856.17 Missing will, how proved.
- 856.19 Order admitting will.
- 856.21 Persons entitled to domiciliary letters.
- 856.23 Persons who are disqualified.
- 856.25 Bond of personal representative.
- 856.27 Appointment of special administrator if appointment of personal representative is delayed.
- 856.29 Letters issued to trustee of testamentary trust.
- 856.31 Selection of attorney to represent estate.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wisconsin may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.