2010 Wisconsin Code
Chapter 843. Actions for possession of real property; damages for withholding.
- 843.01 Action for possession.
- 843.02 Effect of conveyance.
- 843.03 Complaint, what to allege.
- 843.04 Future interests.
- 843.05 Defendants; separate trials.
- 843.06 Death of parties.
- 843.07 Defenses: legal; equitable.
- 843.08 Defense; condemnation; how pleaded.
- 843.09 Counterclaim for improvements.
- 843.10 Counterclaim that plaintiff be required to sell land to defendant.
- 843.11 Plaintiff's proof; possession.
- 843.12 Plaintiff's proof; ouster.
- 843.13 Damages.
- 843.14 Judgment.
- 843.15 Possession under judgment; contempt.
- 843.16 Possession unaffected by vacating judgment.
- 843.17 Writ of assistance.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wisconsin may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.