2010 Wisconsin Code
Chapter 822. Uniform child custody jurisdiction and enforcement act.
- 822.01 Short title; purposes; construction of provisions.
- 822.02 Definitions.
- 822.03 Proceedings governed by other law.
- 822.04 Application to Indian tribes.
- 822.05 International application.
- 822.06 Effect of child custody determination.
- 822.07 Priority.
- 822.08 Notice to persons outside state.
- 822.09 Appearance and limited immunity.
- 822.10 Communication between courts.
- 822.11 Taking testimony in another state.
- 822.12 Cooperation between courts; preservation of records.
- 822.21 Initial child custody jurisdiction.
- 822.22 Exclusive, continuing jurisdiction.
- 822.23 Jurisdiction to modify determination.
- 822.24 Temporary emergency jurisdiction.
- 822.25 Notice; opportunity to be heard; joinder.
- 822.26 Simultaneous proceedings.
- 822.27 Inconvenient forum.
- 822.28 Jurisdiction declined by reason of conduct.
- 822.29 Information to be submitted to court.
- 822.295 Appearance of parties and child.
- 822.31 Definitions.
- 822.32 Enforcement under Hague Convention.
- 822.33 Duty to enforce.
- 822.34 Temporary physical placement or visitation.
- 822.35 Registration of child custody determination.
- 822.36 Enforcement of registered determination.
- 822.37 Simultaneous proceedings.
- 822.38 Expedited enforcement of child custody determination.
- 822.39 Service of petition and order.
- 822.40 Hearing and order.
- 822.41 Warrant to take physical custody of child.
- 822.42 Costs, fees, and expenses.
- 822.43 Recognition and enforcement.
- 822.44 Appeals.
- 822.45 Role of prosecutor.
- 822.46 Role of law enforcement.
- 822.47 Costs and expenses.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wisconsin may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.