2010 Wisconsin Code
Chapter 821. Uniform certification of questions of law rule.
- 821.01 Power to answer.
- 821.02 Method of invoking.
- 821.03 Contents of certification order.
- 821.04 Preparation of certification order.
- 821.05 Costs of certification.
- 821.06 Briefs and argument.
- 821.07 Opinion.
- 821.08 Power to certify.
- 821.09 Procedure on certifying.
- 821.10 Severability.
- 821.11 Construction.
- 821.12 Short title.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wisconsin may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.