2010 Wisconsin Code
Chapter 811. Attachment.
- 811.001 Definitions.
- 811.01 Attachment; municipal corporation.
- 811.02 Writ; form and contents.
- 811.03 Basis for attachment.
- 811.04 Amendment to affidavit.
- 811.06 Bond; justification.
- 811.07 Additional security.
- 811.08 Officer's return.
- 811.09 Alias writs.
- 811.10 Directions to sheriff; several writs.
- 811.11 Attachment of real estate.
- 811.12 What may be attached; how attached.
- 811.13 Indemnity to sheriff.
- 811.14 Sale of perishable property attached or garnisheed.
- 811.15 Care of property; collection of debts.
- 811.16 Bond for release of property; estoppel.
- 811.17 Exception to defendant's sureties; release of property; costs.
- 811.18 Vacation or modification of writ.
- 811.19 Hearing on motion to vacate or modify.
- 811.21 Damages, defendant when to recover.
- 811.22 Return of property; damages on dismissal; entry in register's office.
- 811.23 Judgment for plaintiff, how satisfied.
- 811.24 Action by sheriff, who to prosecute.
- 811.25 Execution after defendant's death.
- 811.26 Stranger may intervene.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wisconsin may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.