2010 Wisconsin Code
Chapter 807. Civil procedure--miscellaneous provisions.
- 807.001 Forms.
- 807.01 Settlement offers.
- 807.02 Motions, where heard; stay of proceedings.
- 807.03 Orders, how vacated and modified.
- 807.04 Proceedings, where held; restriction as to making orders.
- 807.05 Stipulations.
- 807.06 Copy of paper may be used, when.
- 807.07 Irregularities and lack of jurisdiction over the parties waived on appeal; jurisdiction exercised; transfer to proper court.
- 807.08 Borrowing court files regulated.
- 807.09 Conciliators.
- 807.10 Settlements in behalf of minors or individuals adjudicated incompetent; judgments.
- 807.11 Orders: rendition and entry.
- 807.12 Suing by fictitious name or as unknown; partners' names unknown.
- 807.13 Telephone and audiovisual proceedings.
- 807.14 Interpreters.
- 807.15 Penalty for certain actions by prisoners.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wisconsin may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.