2010 Wisconsin Code
Chapter 805. Civil procedure--trials.
- 805.01 Jury trial of right.
- 805.02 Advisory jury and trial by consent.
- 805.03 Failure to prosecute or comply with procedure statutes.
- 805.04 Voluntary dismissal: effect thereof.
- 805.05 Consolidation; separate trials.
- 805.06 Referees.
- 805.07 Subpoena.
- 805.08 Jurors.
- 805.09 Juries of fewer than 12; five-sixths verdict.
- 805.10 Examination of witnesses; arguments.
- 805.11 Objections; exceptions.
- 805.12 Special verdicts.
- 805.13 Jury instructions; note taking; form of verdict.
- 805.14 Motions challenging sufficiency of evidence; motions after verdict.
- 805.15 New trials.
- 805.16 Time for motions after verdict.
- 805.17 Trial to the court.
- 805.18 Mistakes and omissions; harmless error.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wisconsin may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.