2010 Wisconsin Code
Chapter 784. Quo warranto.
- 784.01 Remedy by civil action; forms.
- 784.02 How tried.
- 784.03 Relator, when to be joined as plaintiff.
- 784.04 When action may be brought.
- 784.05 When defendant held to bail.
- 784.06 Pleading.
- 784.07 Proceedings on motion to dismiss; continuance.
- 784.08 Judgment.
- 784.09 Relator to take office and demand books.
- 784.10 Delivery of books, etc.
- 784.11 Damages.
- 784.12 Parties defendant.
- 784.13 Judgment if office, franchise or privilege usurped.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wisconsin may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.