2010 Wisconsin Code
Chapter 756. Juries.
- 756.001 State policy on jury service; opportunity and obligation to serve as juror.
- 756.01 Definitions.
- 756.02 Juror qualifications.
- 756.03 Excuse; deferral.
- 756.04 Prospective juror lists; number; how compiled.
- 756.05 Jury summons, when and how issued.
- 756.06 Jury selection.
- 756.07 Insufficient jurors.
- 756.08 Oaths and affirmations.
- 756.25 Juror fees and mileage.
- 756.255 Leave of absence.
- 756.28 Length of juror service; periods of required availability.
- 756.30 Penalties.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wisconsin may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.