2010 Wisconsin Code
Chapter 751. Supreme court.
- 751.01 Terms of justices.
- 751.02 Employees.
- 751.025 Temporary use of court reporters.
- 751.03 Assignment of judges.
- 751.04 Seal.
- 751.05 Appellate jurisdiction.
- 751.06 Discretionary reversal.
- 751.07 Writs.
- 751.08 Enforcement of judgments and determinations.
- 751.09 Referral of issues of fact and damages.
- 751.10 Decisions to be written; part of record; certification.
- 751.11 Wisconsin reports; distribution.
- 751.12 Rules of pleading and practice.
- 751.15 Rules regarding the practice of law; delinquent support obligors.
- 751.155 Rules regarding the practice of law; delinquent taxpayers.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wisconsin may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.