2010 Wisconsin Code
Chapter 74. Property tax collection.
- 74.01 Definitions.
- 74.03 Delivery of tax rolls.
- 74.05 Correction of tax roll information.
- 74.07 Treasurers responsible for collection.
- 74.09 Property tax bill and related information.
- 74.10 Agreements on payments.
- 74.11 Dates for payment of taxes, special assessments and special charges.
- 74.12 Multiple installments payment option.
- 74.125 Public depositories.
- 74.13 Taxes paid in advance of levy.
- 74.15 Payment of real property taxes by grantor and grantee.
- 74.19 Tax receipts.
- 74.21 Notification of payment of taxes from escrowed funds.
- 74.23 January settlement.
- 74.25 February settlement.
- 74.27 March settlement between counties and the state.
- 74.29 August settlement.
- 74.30 Settlement in certain taxation districts.
- 74.31 Failure to settle timely.
- 74.315 Omitted property.
- 74.33 Sharing and charging back of taxes due to palpable errors.
- 74.35 Recovery of unlawful taxes.
- 74.37 Claim on excessive assessment.
- 74.39 Court-ordered reassessment.
- 74.41 Charging back refunded or rescinded taxes; sharing certain collected taxes.
- 74.42 Charge back of personal property taxes; subsequent distributions.
- 74.43 Return of unpaid taxes, special assessments and special charges.
- 74.45 Certificate of delinquent taxes; endorsement of treasurer's bond.
- 74.47 Interest and penalty on delinquent amounts.
- 74.485 Charge for converting agricultural land.
- 74.49 Payment of delinquent taxes in installments.
- 74.51 Discharge of delinquent taxes.
- 74.53 Personal liability for delinquent taxes and other costs.
- 74.55 Action to collect delinquent personal property taxes.
- 74.57 Issuance of tax certificate.
- 74.59 Notice of issuance of tax certificate.
- 74.61 Correction of description on tax certificate.
- 74.63 Retention of tax certificate and other information.
- 74.635 Sale of tax certificate revenues.
- 74.65 Lands acquired by state.
- 74.67 Effect on taxes of revision of taxing jurisdiction boundary.
- 74.69 Timely payment.
- 74.71 Treasurer's receipts.
- 74.73 Rights of occupant or tenant who pays taxes.
- 74.75 Vacancies in office; how taxes collected.
- 74.77 Effect on lien of payment of taxes by lienholder.
- 74.79 Lienholder may contest tax.
- 74.81 Procedure in authorized city.
- 74.83 Agreements.
- 74.87 Payments in authorized cities.
COMMENCEMENT OF COLLECTION PROCESS
PAYMENT OF TAXES
RETURN AND COLLECTION OF DELINQUENT TAXES
ISSUANCE OF TAX CERTIFICATE
EXCEPTIONS FOR 1ST CLASS CITIES
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wisconsin may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.