2010 Wisconsin Code
Chapter 704. Landlord and tenant.
- 704.01 Definitions.
- 704.03 Requirement of writing for rental agreements and termination.
- 704.05 Rights and duties of landlord and tenant in absence of written agreement to contrary.
- 704.06 Water heater thermostat settings.
- 704.07 Repairs; untenantability.
- 704.09 Transferability; effect of assignment or transfer; remedies.
- 704.11 Lien of landlord.
- 704.13 Acts of tenant not to affect rights of landlord.
- 704.15 Requirement that landlord notify tenant of automatic renewal clause.
- 704.16 Termination of tenancy for imminent threat of serious physical harm; changing locks.
- 704.165 Termination of tenancy at death of tenant.
- 704.17 Notice terminating tenancies for failure to pay rent or other breach by tenant.
- 704.19 Notice necessary to terminate periodic tenancies and tenancies at will.
- 704.21 Manner of giving notice.
- 704.22 Service of process in residential tenancy on nonresident party.
- 704.23 Removal of tenant on termination of tenancy.
- 704.25 Effect of holding over after expiration of lease; removal of tenant.
- 704.27 Damages for failure of tenant to vacate at end of lease or after notice.
- 704.29 Recovery of rent and damages by landlord; mitigation.
- 704.31 Remedy on default in long terms; improvements.
- 704.35 Residential rental property in foreclosure.
- 704.40 Remedies available when tenancy dependent upon life of another terminates.
- 704.44 Rental agreement that restricts access to certain services is void.
- 704.45 Retaliatory conduct in residential tenancies prohibited.
- 704.50 Disclosure duty; immunity for providing notice about the sex offender registry.
- 704.90 Self-service storage facilities.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wisconsin may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.