2010 Wisconsin Code
Chapter 702. Powers of appointment.
- 702.01 Definitions.
- 702.03 Manifestation of intent to exercise powers.
- 702.05 Exercise of powers.
- 702.07 Powers to be construed as exclusive.
- 702.08 Disclaimer of powers.
- 702.09 Release of powers.
- 702.11 Irrevocability of creation, exercise and release of powers.
- 702.13 Recording instruments relating to powers.
- 702.15 Disposition when special power is unexercised.
- 702.17 Rights of creditors of the donee.
- 702.19 Matters governed by common law.
- 702.21 Applicability of chapter.
- 702.22 Applicability of general transfers at death provisions.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wisconsin may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.