2010 Wisconsin Code
Chapter 7. Election officials; boards; selection and duties; canvassing.
- 7.03 Compensation of election officials and trainees.
- 7.08 Government accountability board.
- 7.10 County clerks.
- 7.11 Menominee county; town elections.
- 7.15 Municipal clerks.
- 7.20 Board of election commissioners.
- 7.21 Election commissioners, duties and regulations.
- 7.22 Municipal board of election commissioners.
- 7.23 Destruction of election materials.
- 7.24 Title to election materials.
- 7.25 Voting machine officials' duties.
- 7.30 Appointment of election officials.
- 7.31 Training and certification of chief inspectors.
- 7.315 Training of other election officials.
- 7.32 Change of election official numbers.
- 7.33 Service as an election official.
- 7.36 Chief inspector's duties.
- 7.37 Inspectors' duties.
- 7.38 Vacancies after nomination.
- 7.40 Sample ballots.
- 7.41 Public's right to access.
- 7.50 Elector intent.
- 7.51 Local board of canvassers.
- 7.52 Canvassing of absentee ballots.
- 7.53 Municipal canvass.
- 7.54 Contested elections.
- 7.60 County canvass.
- 7.70 State canvass.
- 7.75 Presidential electors meeting.
- 7.80 Notice of election.
SELECTION AND DUTIES
CANVASS OF RETURNS AND CERTIFICATION
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wisconsin may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.