2010 Wisconsin Code
Chapter 69. Collection of statistics.
- 69.01 Definitions.
- 69.02 Department powers and duties.
- 69.03 Powers and duties of state registrar.
- 69.035 Treatment by state registrar of tribal vital records and tribal court orders.
- 69.04 Local registration district.
- 69.05 Duties of local registrar.
- 69.06 Duties of city registrars.
- 69.07 Duties of register of deeds.
- 69.08 Requirements for registration.
- 69.09 Corrections prior to filing.
- 69.10 Correction of obvious errors.
- 69.11 Amendments without court order.
- 69.12 Entry of true facts by court order.
- 69.13 Correction of facts misrepresented by informant for certificate of birth.
- 69.14 Registration of births.
- 69.145 Certificate of birth resulting in stillbirth.
- 69.15 Changes of fact on birth certificates.
- 69.16 Marriage documents.
- 69.17 Divorce report.
- 69.18 Death records.
- 69.186 Induced abortion reporting.
- 69.19 Court-ordered certificates of death.
- 69.20 Disclosure of information from vital records.
- 69.21 Copies of vital records.
- 69.22 Fees.
- 69.23 Costs for collecting delinquent certificates.
- 69.24 Penalties.
- 69.30 Authorized copying of vital records.
- 69.60 Taxes and bonds.
- 69.61 Annual statement of taxes.
- 69.62 Returns to department of revenue.
- 69.63 Department of revenue, duties.
- 69.64 Realty statistics; items.
- 69.65 Statistics compiled, use of; county clerk's duties.
- 69.66 Agricultural statistics.
- 69.67 Returns may be sent for; expense.
- 69.68 Statement of indebtedness to secretary of state.
- 69.69 Neglect of duty.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wisconsin may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.