2010 Wisconsin Code
Chapter 65. Municipal budget systems.
- 65.01 Application of this chapter.
- 65.02 Definitions.
- 65.03 Departmental estimates.
- 65.04 Meetings of board of estimates.
- 65.05 Adoption of budget; changes, how made.
- 65.06 Funds, how expended.
- 65.07 Power of council to levy taxes.
- 65.10 City officers to pay receipts monthly.
- 65.20 Executive budget procedures in cities of the 1st class.
- 65.90 Municipal budgets.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wisconsin may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.