2010 Wisconsin Code
Chapter 646. Insurance security fund.
- 646.01 Scope and purposes.
- 646.03 Definitions.
- 646.11 Organization and administration of fund.
- 646.12 Administration of the fund.
- 646.13 Special duties and powers of the fund related to loss claims.
- 646.15 Proceedings involving insurers.
- 646.16 Payment of deposits made for benefit of creditors.
- 646.21 Custody and investment of assets.
- 646.31 Eligible claims.
- 646.32 Appeal and review.
- 646.325 Recovery of amounts paid to 3rd parties.
- 646.33 Subrogation and cooperation.
- 646.35 Continuation of coverage.
- 646.41 Tax exemption.
- 646.51 Assessments.
- 646.60 Claims by security funds.
- 646.61 Disposal and transfer of assets.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wisconsin may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.