2010 Wisconsin Code
Chapter 633. Employee benefit plan administrators and principals.
- 633.01 Definitions.
- 633.04 Written agreement required.
- 633.05 Payment to administrator.
- 633.06 Examination and inspection of books and records.
- 633.07 Approval of advertising.
- 633.08 Underwriting responsibilities.
- 633.09 Accounts.
- 633.10 Payment of claims.
- 633.11 Claim adjustment compensation.
- 633.12 Notification required.
- 633.13 License required.
- 633.14 Issuance of license.
- 633.15 License; renewal, suspension, limitation, revocation, penalty.
- 633.16 Regulation.
- 633.17 Rule-making authority.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wisconsin may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.