2010 Wisconsin Code
Chapter 628. Insurance marketing.
- 628.01 Purposes.
- 628.02 Definitions.
- 628.03 Requirement of license.
- 628.04 Issuance of license.
- 628.05 Licensing of town mutual agents.
- 628.06 Licensing of fraternal agents.
- 628.07 Licensing of nonresidents.
- 628.08 Changes in status of intermediaries.
- 628.09 Temporary licenses.
- 628.095 Social security and federal employer identification numbers on license applications or at time of fee payment.
- 628.097 Refusal to issue license; failure to pay support or to comply with subpoena or warrant; tax delinquency.
- 628.10 Termination of license.
- 628.11 Appointment of agents.
- 628.12 Liability of surplus lines insurer.
- 628.31 Sale of insurance through vending machines.
- 628.32 Disclosure required.
- 628.34 Unfair marketing practices.
- 628.345 Prohibited practices during license revocation or surrender.
- 628.347 Suitability in annuity transactions.
- 628.348 Sale of long-term care insurance.
- 628.35 Prohibition of exclusive contracts.
- 628.36 Limitations on corporations supplying health care services.
- 628.37 Preservation of professional relationships in professional services.
- 628.38 Disclosure requirements.
- 628.39 Extension of credit on premiums.
- 628.40 Effect of agent's appointment on insurer.
- 628.46 Timely payment of claims.
- 628.48 Risk retention groups.
- 628.49 Regulation of managing general agents, reinsurance brokers and managers and controlling producers.
- 628.51 Controlled business.
- 628.61 Sharing commissions.
- 628.78 Benefit plans for agents.
- 628.81 Filing of commission rates paid to agents and brokers.
LICENSING OF INTERMEDIARIES
COMPENSATION OF INTERMEDIARIES
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wisconsin may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.