2010 Wisconsin Code
Chapter 626. Rate regulation in worker's compensation insurance.
- 626.02 Definitions.
- 626.03 Scope of application.
- 626.06 Rating bureau.
- 626.09 General provisions concerning the bureau.
- 626.11 Rate standards.
- 626.12 Rating methods.
- 626.13 Approval of rates and rating plans.
- 626.14 Filings open to inspection.
- 626.22 Disapproval of rates.
- 626.25 Use of rates.
- 626.31 Operation and control of bureau.
- 626.32 Development of rates by bureau.
- 626.35 Worker's compensation insurance contracts.
- 626.51 Other rate service organizations.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wisconsin may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.