2010 Wisconsin Code
Chapter 62. Cities.
- 62.01 Saving clause.
- 62.02 Repeal of special charters.
- 62.03 First class cities excepted.
- 62.04 Intent and construction.
- 62.05 Classes of cities.
- 62.071 Annexations to cities of the first class.
- 62.075 Detachment of farm lands from cities.
- 62.08 Alteration of aldermanic districts.
- 62.09 Officers.
- 62.11 Common council.
- 62.115 Defense of officers by city attorney.
- 62.12 Finance.
- 62.13 Police and fire departments.
- 62.133 Ambulance service.
- 62.135 Highway safety coordinator.
- 62.14 Board of public works.
- 62.15 Public works.
- 62.155 Acquisition of recycling or resource recovery facilities without bids.
- 62.16 Street grades; service pipes.
- 62.17 Enforcement of building codes.
- 62.175 Sewer and water extensions in 1st and 2nd class cities; sewage from other municipalities.
- 62.18 Sewers.
- 62.185 Sewer district bonds.
- 62.19 Water and heat pipe extensions.
- 62.22 Acquiring property; opening or changing streets.
- 62.225 Recycling or resource recovery facilities.
- 62.23 City planning.
- 62.231 Zoning of wetlands in shorelands.
- 62.232 Required notice on certain approvals.
- 62.234 Construction site erosion control and storm water management zoning.
- 62.237 Municipal mortgage housing assistance.
- 62.25 Claims and actions.
- 62.26 General provisions.
- 62.50 Police and fire departments in 1st class cities.
- 62.51 Mayoral appointments in 1st class cities.
- 62.53 Residency required for public officials in 1st class cities.
- 62.55 Requirements for surety bonds of officers and employees in 1st class cities.
- 62.57 Uniform salaries in 1st class cities.
- 62.59 Police authority to alderpersons in 1st class cities repealed.
- 62.61 Health insurance; 1st class cities.
- 62.62 Appropriation bonds for payment of employee retirement system liability in 1st class cities.
- 62.621 Agreements and ancillary arrangements for certain notes and appropriation bonds.
- 62.622 Employee retirement system liability financing in 1st class cities; additional powers.
- 62.63 Benefit funds for officers and employees of 1st class cities.
- 62.65 Death benefit payments to foreign beneficiaries.
- 62.67 Uninsured motorist coverage; 1st class cities.
- 62.69 First class city utilities.
- 62.71 Pedestrian malls in 1st class cities.
- 62.73 Discontinuance of public grounds.
GENERAL CHARTER LAW
FIRST CLASS CITIES
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wisconsin may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.