2010 Wisconsin Code
Chapter 618. Nondomestic insurers.
- 618.01 Purposes.
- 618.02 Definitions.
- 618.11 Application.
- 618.12 Certificate of authority.
- 618.14 Admission of nondomestic fraternals.
- 618.21 Corporation law requirements from chs. 180, 610, 611 and 623 applicable to nondomestic corporations.
- 618.22 Exclusive agency and management contracts of nondomestic corporations.
- 618.23 Requirements for nondomestic reciprocals.
- 618.24 Requirements for incorporated alien insurers.
- 618.25 Requirements for unincorporated nondomestic insurers.
- 618.26 Requirements for nondomestic fraternals.
- 618.28 Exemptions from Wisconsin law.
- 618.31 Changes in business plan.
- 618.32 Transfer of business.
- 618.34 Assessment by nondomestic company.
- 618.36 Release from regulation.
- 618.37 Revocation of certificate of authority.
- 618.39 Assisting unauthorized insurers.
- 618.41 Surplus lines insurance.
- 618.415 Group liability insurance issued by an unauthorized insurer.
- 618.42 Direct procurement of insurance.
- 618.43 Taxation of insurance written by unauthorized insurers.
- 618.44 Effect of illegal contracts.
- 618.45 Servicing of contracts made out of state.
- 618.47 Defense of action by unauthorized person.
- 618.48 Attorney fees.
- 618.49 Investigation, disclosure and taxation of insurance contracts.
- 618.50 Reporting of illegal insurance.
- 618.61 Reciprocal enforcement of foreign decrees.
AUTHORIZATION OF NONDOMESTIC INSURERS
PERMISSIBLE BUSINESS BYUNAUTHORIZED INSURERS
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wisconsin may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.