2010 Wisconsin Code
Chapter 616. Miscellaneous insurers.
- 616.03 Designation of a mutual insurer as a school benefit insurer.
- 616.06 Continuation of existing school benefit plans.
- 616.07 Certificate of authority.
- 616.08 Organization of new insurers.
- 616.09 Applicability of other statutes.
- 616.10 Exemption from taxation.
- 616.14 Limitations applicable to plans under s. 616.06.
- 616.18 Restrictions on transactions.
- 616.20 Conversion of plans under s. 616.06 to mutuals under ch. 611 or service insurance corporations under ch. 613.
- 616.71 Motor club service; definitions.
- 616.72 License to sell motor club service.
- 616.74 Manner of obtaining company license; fee.
- 616.76 Form of service contract.
- 616.77 Execution of service contract.
- 616.78 Contents of contract.
- 616.79 Only agents to solicit business.
- 616.80 Misrepresentations forbidden.
- 616.81 Company always bound by contract.
- 616.82 Person exempted.
SCHOOL BENEFIT PLANS
MOTOR CLUB SERVICE CONTRACTS
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wisconsin may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.