2010 Wisconsin Code
Chapter 614. Insurance--fraternals.
- 614.01 Definitions.
- 614.02 Scope and purposes.
- 614.03 Orders imposing and relaxing restrictions.
- 614.05 Applicability of other insurance laws to fraternals.
- 614.07 General corporate powers and procedures.
- 614.09 Reservation of corporate name.
- 614.10 Members and applicants in fraternals.
- 614.11 Incorporators.
- 614.12 Articles of incorporation and bylaws.
- 614.13 Organization permit and certificate of incorporation.
- 614.14 Powers under organization permit and deposit of proceeds of subscriptions.
- 614.16 Termination of organization permit and payment of organization expenses.
- 614.18 Incorporators' liability and organization expenses.
- 614.19 Initial surplus requirements.
- 614.20 Certificate of authority.
- 614.22 Accelerated organization procedure.
- 614.24 Segregated accounts, variable benefits and subsidiaries.
- 614.28 Changes in business plan.
- 614.29 Amendment of articles of incorporation.
- 614.31 Securities regulation.
- 614.33 Authorized securities.
- 614.41 Communications to members.
- 614.42 Representative form of government.
- 614.43 Annual report to fraternal members.
- 614.51 Board of directors.
- 614.53 Removal of directors and officers and filling of vacancies.
- 614.54 Supervision of management changes.
- 614.55 Continuity of management in emergencies.
- 614.56 Committees of directors.
- 614.57 Interlocking directorates and other relationships.
- 614.60 Transactions with affiliates and in which directors and others are interested.
- 614.62 Directors' liability and indemnification.
- 614.63 Executive compensation.
- 614.66 Exclusive agency contracts and management contracts.
- 614.73 Merger and consolidation of fraternals.
- 614.74 Voluntary dissolution of solvent domestic fraternals.
- 614.76 Voluntary conversion of fraternals to mutuals.
- 614.77 Rehabilitation or involuntary conversion.
- 614.80 Tax exemption.
- 614.82 Fraternal expenditures and activities.
- 614.94 Fraternals as fundholders.
- 614.96 Exemption of fraternal benefits.
ORGANIZATION OF FRATERNALS
SECURITIES OF FRATERNALS
MANAGEMENT OF FRATERNALS
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wisconsin may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.