2010 Wisconsin Code
Chapter 610. Insurers in general.
- 610.001 Purposes.
- 610.01 Definitions.
- 610.11 Qualified insurers.
- 610.21 Other business.
- 610.23 Power to hold property in other than own name.
- 610.24 Insurers as fundholders.
- 610.40 Continued effect of transitional provisions.
- 610.50 Vital records.
- 610.61 Duty of life insurers to report abandoned property.
- 610.65 Uniform claim processing form.
- 610.70 Disclosure of personal medical information.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wisconsin may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.