2010 Wisconsin Code
Chapter 460. Massage therapy and bodywork.
- 460.01 Definitions.
- 460.02 License required.
- 460.03 Applicability.
- 460.04 Duties of affiliated credentialing board.
- 460.05 Licensure of massage therapists and bodywork therapists.
- 460.06 Examinations.
- 460.07 Display of certificate; expiration and renewal.
- 460.08 Temporary license.
- 460.09 Reciprocal license.
- 460.095 Massage therapy and bodywork therapy school, training program, and instructor requirements.
- 460.10 Continuing education.
- 460.11 Practice requirements.
- 460.12 Duty to make reports.
- 460.13 Advertising.
- 460.14 Disciplinary proceedings and actions.
- 460.15 Penalty.
- 460.17 Local regulation.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wisconsin may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.