2010 Wisconsin Code
Chapter 449. Optometry examining board.
- 449.01 Definitions.
- 449.015 Discrimination prohibited.
- 449.02 Licenses; exemptions.
- 449.03 Enforcement.
- 449.04 Examination.
- 449.05 Qualifications for examination.
- 449.055 Endorsement.
- 449.06 Renewal; continuing education.
- 449.065 Display of registration.
- 449.07 Denial, limitation, suspension, revocation, reprimand.
- 449.08 Unprofessional conduct.
- 449.09 Investigations.
- 449.10 Advertising.
- 449.11 Penalties.
- 449.12 Interpretation.
- 449.17 Use of diagnostic pharmaceuticals.
- 449.18 Removals from eyes; use of therapeutic pharmaceuticals.
- 449.19 Referral to other health care professionals.
- 449.20 Civil immunity.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wisconsin may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.