2010 Wisconsin Code
Chapter 429. Motor vehicle consumer leases.
- 429.101 Title.
- 429.102 Applicable law.
- 429.103 Construction against implied repeal.
- 429.104 Definitions.
- 429.201 Prelease availability of consumer lease form.
- 429.202 Advance payment or trade-in; refund or return.
- 429.203 Requirements of a consumer lease.
- 429.204 Gap amount; notice; waiver.
- 429.205 Security interest.
- 429.206 Determination of realized value upon early termination.
- 429.207 Restrictions on early termination obligation.
- 429.208 Assessment of excess wear and damage.
- 429.209 Renegotiations and extensions.
- 429.301 Penalties and remedies.
DISCLOSURES; LIMITATIONS ON AGREEMENTS AND PRACTICES
PENALTIES AND REMEDIES
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wisconsin may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.