2010 Wisconsin Code
Chapter 424. Consumer transactions--insurance.
- 424.101 Short title.
- 424.102 Scope.
- 424.103 Application of general definitions.
- 424.201 Definition "consumer credit insurance".
- 424.202 Charge for insurance.
- 424.203 Conditions applying to insurance to be provided by creditor.
- 424.204 Maximum charge by creditor for insurance.
- 424.205 Refund or credit required.
- 424.206 Deferral, refinancing and consolidation agreements.
- 424.207 Term of insurance.
- 424.208 Amount of insurance.
- 424.209 Filing and approval of rates and forms.
- 424.301 Restrictions on property insurance.
- 424.302 Insurance on creditor's interest only.
- 424.303 Cancellation by creditor.
- 424.304 Cancellation by customer.
- 424.401 Cancellation by customer.
- 424.402 Insurance cancellation credit or payment.
- 424.501 False, misleading or deceptive insurance solicitation.
- 424.502 Insurance commissions; limitations.
- 424.601 Cooperation between administrator and commissioner of insurance.
- 424.602 Administrative action of commissioner of insurance.
CONSUMER CREDIT INSURANCE
OTHER INSURANCE PRODUCTS
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wisconsin may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.