2010 Wisconsin Code
Chapter 407. Uniform commercial code--documents of title.
- 407.101 Short title.
- 407.102 Definitions and index of definitions.
- 407.103 Relation of chapter to treaty or statute.
- 407.104 Negotiable and nonnegotiable document of title.
- 407.105 Reissuance in alternative medium.
- 407.106 Control of electronic document of title.
- 407.201 Person that may issue a warehouse receipt; storage under bond.
- 407.202 Form of warehouse receipt.
- 407.203 Liability for nonreceipt or misdescription.
- 407.204 Duty of care; contractual limitation of warehouse's liability.
- 407.205 Title under warehouse receipt defeated in certain cases.
- 407.206 Termination of storage at warehouse's option.
- 407.207 Goods must be kept separate; fungible goods.
- 407.208 Altered warehouse receipts.
- 407.209 Lien of warehouse.
- 407.210 Enforcement of warehouse's lien.
- 407.301 Liability for nonreceipt or misdescription; "said to contain"; "shipper's load and count"; improper handling.
- 407.302 Through bills of lading and similar documents of title.
- 407.303 Diversion; reconsignment; change of instructions.
- 407.304 Tangible bills of lading in a set.
- 407.305 Destination bills.
- 407.306 Altered bills of lading.
- 407.307 Lien of carrier.
- 407.308 Enforcement of carrier's lien.
- 407.309 Duty of care; contractual limitation of carrier's liability.
- 407.401 Irregularities in issue of receipt or bill or conduct of issuer.
- 407.402 Duplicate document of title; overissue.
- 407.403 Obligation of warehouse or carrier to deliver; excuse.
- 407.404 No liability for good faith delivery pursuant to document of title.
- 407.501 Form of negotiation and requirements of due negotiation.
- 407.502 Rights acquired by due negotiation.
- 407.503 Document of title to goods defeated in certain cases.
- 407.504 Rights acquired in absence of due negotiation; effect of diversion; stoppage of delivery.
- 407.505 Endorser not guarantor for other parties.
- 407.506 Delivery without endorsement; right to compel endorsement.
- 407.507 Warranties on negotiation or delivery of document of title.
- 407.508 Warranties of collecting bank as to documents of title.
- 407.509 Adequate compliance with commercial contract.
- 407.601 Lost, stolen, or destroyed documents of title.
- 407.602 Attachment of goods covered by negotiable document of title.
- 407.603 Conflicting claims; interpleader.
WAREHOUSE RECEIPTS: SPECIAL PROVISIONS
BILLS OF LADING: SPECIAL PROVISIONS
WAREHOUSE RECEIPTS AND BILLS OF LADING:GENERAL OBLIGATIONS
WAREHOUSE RECEIPTS AND BILLS OF LADING: NEGOTIATION AND TRANSFER
WAREHOUSE RECEIPTS AND BILLS OF LADING:MISCELLANEOUS PROVISIONS
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wisconsin may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.