2010 Wisconsin Code
Chapter 401. Uniform commercial code--general provisions.
- 401.101 Short titles.
- 401.102 Scope of chapter.
- 401.103 Construction of uniform commercial code to promote its purposes and policies; applicability of supplemental principles of law.
- 401.104 Construction against implied repeal.
- 401.106 Use of singular and plural; gender.
- 401.107 Captions.
- 401.201 General definitions.
- 401.202 Notice; knowledge.
- 401.203 Lease distinguished from security interest.
- 401.204 Value.
- 401.205 Reasonable time; seasonableness.
- 401.301 Territorial applicability; parties' power to choose applicable law.
- 401.302 Variation by agreement.
- 401.303 Course of performance, course of dealing, and usage of trade.
- 401.304 Obligation of good faith.
- 401.305 Remedies to be liberally administered.
- 401.306 Waiver or renunciation of claim or right after breach.
- 401.307 Prima facie evidence by 3rd-party documents.
- 401.308 Performance or acceptance under reservation of rights.
- 401.309 Option to accelerate at will.
- 401.310 Subordinated obligations.
GENERAL DEFINITIONS ANDPRINCIPLES OF INTERPRETATION
TERRITORIAL APPLICABILITY AND GENERAL RULES
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wisconsin may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.