2010 Wisconsin Code
Chapter 348. Vehicles--size, weight and load.
- 348.01 Words and phrases defined.
- 348.02 Applicability of chapter.
- 348.05 Width of vehicles.
- 348.06 Height of vehicles.
- 348.07 Length of vehicles.
- 348.08 Vehicle trains.
- 348.09 Projecting loads on side of vehicles.
- 348.10 Special limitations on load.
- 348.11 Penalty for violating size and load limitations.
- 348.15 Weight limitations on class "A" highways.
- 348.16 Weight limitations on class "B" highways.
- 348.17 Special or seasonal weight limitations.
- 348.175 Seasonal operation of vehicles hauling peeled or unpeeled forest products cut crosswise or abrasives or salt for highway winter maintenance.
- 348.18 Weight limitations apply to publicly-owned vehicles; exceptions.
- 348.19 Traffic officers may weigh vehicles and require removal of excess load.
- 348.195 Weight records of raw forest products purchasers.
- 348.20 Policy in prosecuting weight violations.
- 348.21 Penalty for violating weight limitations.
- 348.22 Courts to report weight violation convictions.
- 348.25 General provisions relating to permits for vehicles and loads of excessive size and weight.
- 348.26 Single trip permits.
- 348.27 Annual, consecutive month or multiple trip permits.
- 348.28 Permits to be carried.
SIZE AND LOAD
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wisconsin may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.