2010 Wisconsin Code
Chapter 343. Operators' licenses.
- 343.01 Words and phrases defined.
- 343.02 Administration of driver license law.
- 343.025 Medicare acceptance of assignment; information; report.
- 343.027 Confidentiality of signatures.
- 343.03 Classified driver license system.
- 343.04 Vehicle classifications.
- 343.05 Operators to be licensed; exceptions.
- 343.055 Commercial driver license waivers.
- 343.06 Persons not to be licensed.
- 343.065 Restricted commercial driver license.
- 343.07 Instruction permits.
- 343.075 Instructional permits for applicants for special restricted operators' licenses.
- 343.08 Restricted licenses for persons under 18 years of age.
- 343.085 Probationary licenses to new drivers.
- 343.10 Occupational licenses.
- 343.11 Temporary license for persons previously licensed in another state.
- 343.12 School bus operators to obtain special authorization.
- 343.125 Endorsements for transporting certain hazardous materials.
- 343.13 Restricted licenses.
- 343.135 Special restricted operator's license.
- 343.14 Application for license.
- 343.15 Application of persons under 18; liability of sponsors; release from liability; notification of juvenile violation.
- 343.16 Examination of applicants; reexamination of licensed persons.
- 343.165 Processing license and identification card applications.
- 343.17 Contents and issuance of operator's license.
- 343.175 Organ donor information.
- 343.18 License to be carried; verification of signature.
- 343.19 Duplicate licenses or identification cards.
- 343.20 Expiration of licenses.
- 343.21 License fees.
- 343.22 Notice of change of address or name.
- 343.23 Records to be kept by the department.
- 343.234 Department to furnish information to the selective service system.
- 343.235 Access to license and identification card records.
- 343.237 Access to license and identification card photographs and fingerprints.
- 343.24 Department to furnish operating record.
- 343.245 Duties of commercial motor vehicle drivers; employer responsibilities; penalties.
- 343.247 Employer notification program.
- 343.25 Cancellation of licenses.
- 343.26 License after cancellation.
- 343.265 Voluntary surrender and reissuance after surrender.
- 343.28 Courts to report convictions and forward licenses to the department.
- 343.30 Suspension and revocation by the courts.
- 343.301 Installation of ignition interlock device.
- 343.303 Preliminary breath screening test.
- 343.305 Tests for intoxication; administrative suspension and court-ordered revocation.
- 343.307 Prior convictions, suspensions or revocations to be counted as offenses.
- 343.31 Revocation or suspension of licenses after certain convictions or declarations.
- 343.315 Commercial motor vehicle disqualifications; effects.
- 343.32 Other grounds for revocation or suspension of licenses; demerit points.
- 343.325 Courts to report appeals; when appeal stays suspension, revocation or disqualification.
- 343.33 Hearing on suspensions and revocations.
- 343.34 Suspension of licenses.
- 343.345 Restriction, limitation or suspension of operating privilege.
- 343.35 Surrender of licenses upon cancellation, revocation or suspension.
- 343.36 Department to distribute suspension, revocation and disqualification lists and nonresidents' records of conviction.
- 343.37 No operation under foreign license during revocation or suspension.
- 343.38 Reinstatement after revocation, suspension, cancellation, or disqualification.
- 343.39 When operating privilege automatically reinstated.
- 343.40 Judicial review of suspension, revocation, cancellation or denial of license.
- 343.43 Unlawful use of license.
- 343.435 License not to be used as security.
- 343.44 Operating while suspended, revoked, ordered out-of-service or disqualified.
- 343.45 Permitting unauthorized person to drive.
- 343.46 Duty of persons renting vehicles to another.
- 343.50 Identification cards.
- 343.51 Special identification cards for physically disabled.
- 343.52 Unlawful use of special identification cards.
- 343.60 Definitions.
- 343.61 Driver school requirements.
- 343.62 Instructor requirements.
- 343.66 Revocation, suspension, cancellation, or denial of renewal of driver school licenses and instructor's licenses.
- 343.69 Hearings on license denials, cancellations, restrictions, suspensions, and revocations, and progressive enforcement action.
- 343.71 Driver school records, curriculum, and operations.
- 343.72 Rules for conducting driver schools; prohibited practices.
- 343.73 Penalty.
- 343.75 Control group testing by department.
ISSUANCE, EXPIRATION AND RENEWAL OF LICENSES
CANCELLATION, REVOCATION ANDSUSPENSION OF LICENSES
UNLAWFUL PRACTICES RELATIVE TO LICENSES
LICENSING OF DRIVER SCHOOLS AND INSTRUCTORS
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wisconsin may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.