2010 Wisconsin Code
Chapter 34. Public deposits.
- 34.01 Definitions.
- 34.02 Exemption.
- 34.03 Powers of the division of banking.
- 34.045 Depository selection board.
- 34.05 Designation of public depositories.
- 34.06 Liability of treasurers.
- 34.07 Security.
- 34.08 Payment of losses.
- 34.09 Financial institutions eligible as public depositories.
- 34.095 Certain foreign financial institutions ineligible as public depositories.
- 34.10 Reorganization and stabilization of financial institutions.
- 34.105 Withdrawal of public funds.
- 34.11 Penalties.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wisconsin may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.