2010 Wisconsin Code
Chapter 321. Department of military affairs.
- 321.01 Definitions.
- 321.02 Powers and duties of the governor.
- 321.03 Powers and duties of the department.
- 321.04 Powers and duties of the adjutant general.
- 321.05 Permission to forces of other states.
- 321.10 Military staff of governor.
- 321.11 United States property and fiscal officer.
- 321.12 Chief surgeons.
- 321.13 Discharge of officers.
- 321.14 Authority to administer oaths.
- 321.15 Resignation of officer.
- 321.20 Distribution of military property.
- 321.21 Military property accountability.
- 321.22 Camp Williams.
- 321.23 Facilities and lands.
- 321.24 Encroachment on military areas and interference with military personnel.
- 321.30 Composition of national guard.
- 321.31 Uniform of national guard.
- 321.32 Term of enlistment and discharge.
- 321.33 Commissions and rank.
- 321.34 Examinations for promotion or appointments.
- 321.35 Pay.
- 321.36 Rules of discipline.
- 321.37 No discrimination.
- 321.38 Decorations and awards.
- 321.39 Call to state active duty.
- 321.40 Educational benefits.
- 321.41 Training; special schools; pay and allowances.
- 321.42 Defense of members of guard; payment of judgments.
- 321.43 Exemption from civil authority.
- 321.44 Exemptions from certain county duties.
- 321.45 Military family financial aid.
- 321.51 State defense force authorized.
- 321.60 Extension of licenses for service members.
- 321.61 Service members civil relief for property taxes and mobile telephone contracts; federal active duty.
- 321.62 Service members civil relief; state active duty.
- 321.63 Local government employees or officers in federal active duty.
- 321.64 Reemployment after completion of federal active duty or service.
- 321.65 Reemployment rights after national guard, state defense force, or public health emergency service.
- 321.66 Leave for Civil Air Patrol service.
NATIONAL GUARD ANDSTATE DEFENSE FORCE
RIGHTS OF SERVICE MEMBERS
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wisconsin may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.