2010 Wisconsin Code
Chapter 295. Nonmetallic mining reclamation; oil and gas.
- 295.11 Definitions.
- 295.12 Nonmetallic mining reclamation rules.
- 295.13 Mandatory enactment and administration of ordinance by counties.
- 295.14 Authority to enact and administer ordinance.
- 295.15 Fees.
- 295.16 Applicability of nonmetallic mining reclamation requirements.
- 295.17 Inspection.
- 295.18 Department review.
- 295.19 Enforcement; remedies; penalties.
- 295.20 Preservation of marketable nonmetallic mineral deposits.
- 295.31 Definitions; oil and gas.
- 295.33 Oil and gas exploration and production.
- 295.35 Departmental powers and duties; oil and gas.
- 295.37 Penalties; oil and gas.
NONMETALLIC MINING RECLAMATION
OIL AND GAS
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wisconsin may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.