2010 Wisconsin Code
Chapter 287. Solid waste reduction, recovery and recycling.
- 287.01 Definitions.
- 287.03 Departmental duties and powers.
- 287.05 State solid waste reduction, reuse, recycling, composting and resource recovery policy.
- 287.07 Prohibitions on land disposal and incineration.
- 287.08 Yard waste bags.
- 287.09 Municipal and county duties and powers.
- 287.093 Lien of recycling fees.
- 287.095 Responsible unit liability.
- 287.10 Limit on local regulation.
- 287.11 Effective recycling programs.
- 287.13 Municipal waste flow control; required use of recycling or resource recovery facility.
- 287.15 Waste oil collection and recycling.
- 287.17 Electronic waste recycling.
- 287.18 Lead acid battery collection.
- 287.185 Disposal of mercuric oxide batteries.
- 287.19 Statewide technical assistance.
- 287.21 Statewide education program.
- 287.215 Yard waste publicity.
- 287.22 Council on recycling.
- 287.23 Financial assistance for responsible units.
- 287.235 Recycling efficiency incentive grants.
- 287.25 Waste reduction and recycling demonstration grants.
- 287.26 Business waste reduction and recycling assistance.
- 287.27 Materials recovered for reuse or recycling.
- 287.31 Newspaper recycling fee.
- 287.81 Littering.
- 287.91 Enforcement; duty of department of justice; expenses.
- 287.93 Inspections.
- 287.95 Penalties concerning land disposal and incineration; citations.
- 287.97 Penalties.
SOLID WASTE REDUCTION, RECOVERYAND RECYCLING
ENFORCEMENT AND PENALTIES
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wisconsin may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.